Chestnut Cottage is a barn conversion constructed by local craftsmen, it has been sympathetically converted to the highest standard of comfort creating a lovely cottage. Ideal for two couples or a family of four with bedroom accommodation on ground and second floors
Prices starting from £288 per week (Saturday to Saturday).
Ground Floor: entrance hall, utility area, large junior suite with twin beds, sitting area, TV and ensuite bathroom
1st Floor: open lounge, dining and kitchen space and door leading onto wrap round balcony overlooking the Nent Valley.
2nd Floor: large junior suite with king size bed, sitting area, TV and a lovely view overlooking the Nent valley.
Chestnut Cottage is furnished to a high specification with following equipment and amenities:
- Living area - gas fire, colour TV, DVD, radio with selection of DVDs, games and books.
- Kitchen area- ceramic hob, integrated electric double oven, microwave, fridge freezer, kettle, toaster, blender, dishwasher.
- Bedroom 1 - king size bed, . (safety deposit box available) + sofa and TV
- Ensuite Bathroom - underfloor heating, jacuzzi bath, shower over bath, WC, wash hand basin and shaver point
- Bedroom 2 - twin beds with seating area and TV
- Ensuite Bathroom - underfloor heating, jacuzzi bath, shower over bath, WC, twin wash hand basins, shaver point and separate shower cubicle
- Utility area - washing machine, tumble dryer, iron/ironing board
- Bed linen, electric blanket, towels, dressing robes, clock radio and safety box provided
- Wifi, gas central heating and electricity included.
- Outside - private parking, patio and garden area with furniture and gas barbecue.
- 1 well behaved pet welcome. (not to be left unattended in cottage and should be comfortable on a lead when outside due to proximity of grazing sheep and alpacas)
- Cot and high chair available on request.