An original attached cottage accessed by external stone steps Keepers Cottage has retained many original features this cosy, self-contained cottage, has a conservatory and private garden area with views of open countryside. It offers comfortable space for two and is ideal for those who enjoy an inside out space.
Prices starting from £213 per week (Saturday to Saturday).
First Floor: sitting room with electric stove fire. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Stairs down to:
Ground Floor: 1 double bedroom, spacious bathroom and cosy conservatory overlooking the Nent Valley.
keepers Cottage is furnished to a high specification with following equipment and amenities:
- Living room - pair of leather armchairs, electric stove effect fire, colour TV, DVD with selection of DVDs, games and books.
- Kitchen - ceramic hob, integrated electric double oven, microwave, fridge freezer, kettle, toaster, blender, dishwasher.
- Bedroom - double bed, bed linen, electric blanket, towels, dressing robes and clock radio provided. (safety deposit box available)
- Bathroom - bath, shower over bath, WC, wash hand basin, shaver point and washer/dryer
- Conservatory - armchairs and coffee table plus additional TV
- Outside - private parking and garden area with garden bench and barbecue.
- Wifi, gas central heating and electricity included.
- 1 well behaved pet welcome. (not to be left unattended in cottage and should be comfortable on a lead when outside due to proximity of grazing sheep and alpacas)
- Cot and high chair available on request.