Originally reported to be the village school house the Bothy is now a truly delightful stone detached conversion offering two level accommodation of a high standard. Retaining a wealth of its original charm and character with attention to detail creating a french contemporary ambiance for couples seeking a romantic break.
Prices starting from £258 per week (Friday to Friday).
First floor: Level entry access to entrance hall leading to a well equipped kitchen with designated dining area, exposed beams and open stonework.
Ground floor: Fully furnished double bedroom, with king-size bed and spacious en-suite bathroom, and sitting room with views across the countryside and door leading to private patio
The Bothy is furnished to a high specification with following equipment and amenities:
- Kitchen - ceramic hob, integrated electric double oven, microwave, fridge freezer, kettle, toaster, blender, dishwasher.
- Utility area - washing machine, tumble dryer, iron/ironing board.
- Living room - 2 seater sofa, gas fire, colour TV, DVD, radio with selection of DVDs games and books.
- Bedroom - king size bed, bed linen, electric blanket, towels, dressing robes, clock radio and safety deposit box provided.
- Bathroom - underfloor heating, jacuzzi bath, shower over bath, WC, twin wash hand basins, shaver point and separate shower cubicle
- Outside - private parking, patio and garden area with furniture and gas barbecue.
- Wifi, gas central heating and electricity included.
- 1 well behaved pet welcome. (not to be left unattended in cottage and should be comfortable on a lead when outside due to proximity of grazing sheep and alpacas)
- Cot and high chair available on request.